Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life is Too Short Do What You Love

I was thinking back...way back. This is what I would consider myself. I love the woods, fishing, riding on gravel road, picking wild blackberries along fence posts, and all things considered Backwoods. It seems like now that I have gotten older, there isn't any time for these things anymore. The world seems to have gotten in the fast lane, and all the things I love to do have been put on the back burner. Why do we do that to ourselves? If I took more time to do what a love. I would be more productive. Hmmm...I think I should slate a time to get back to the woods. Surround myself with all the beauty of the outdoors. Throw a fishing line out, and sit still by the water. If I don't catch anything, I still would have enjoyed the quiet and getting to know myself again. Life is too short...Do what you love! And my name is Barbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment